Thursday, June 19, 2008

I do not have rabbies... or bunnies. I don't even have a gold fish.

You seen my picture on the right? Yeah, I'm not albino and I'm not evil. But I might convince the people at the swimming pool otherwise. Hey! Do YOU glow in the dark?

-Actually I Just like playing with photoshop. BOO-YEAH!

I'm going to write a sentence in code, and I want you to see if you can read it.

MOOO AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA... shoot me know.

"did you get it? did you get it?"


(not, seriously. don't shoot me. I don't have rabies either.) I almost said I don't have rabbies...

...and that would have been true too.



ok ok ok ok, so I don't think i'd make the best stand up comic. But that's ok. It's not exactly my life's ambition.


But I have come up with the coolest story line! (nope. spoilers don't usually come out until the book's been published. And then it's only like a month before it's released. Sorry. Too bad, so sad.)


That's all Folks.

No comments: