So you know when you have thos blonde moments...
Yeah. So I'm not just blonde on the outside. This afternoon I was walking home from church and I was feeling really excited. I had just found two things very important to me today and in celebration I hoped on a stair railing to slide down. The slope was steeper and my speed faster than I had anticipated. As I came off the end I tried to land, and would have been fine except that I was wearing highheels. Yeah . . .
I'm going to hop to the health center tomorrow to get it checked out. (I really don't want to have to get crutches!!!)
Other news than that, it's been in the 90's today! I figured out how to play Viva la Vida on the piano! I don't have class tomorrow morning because my teacher's been out of town and her plane will be late!
Oh, and the bathroom is a whole flight up. I"m going to try and hop. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment