Friday, June 6, 2008

Bloodless, but not heartless

Yesterday was Scrabble day. I played scrabble alone for about half and hour. And then I played with two other people for half and hour. And then I played with my sister online for about that long. The longest word I got? L-E-V-I-T-A-T-E. Levitate. (ok, so i cheated. I had all the letters but the E and it was on the lip of the bag, so i swapped. N'yeah.

The wind is blowing so hard today it almost took my glasses off once. The weather people say it's going to get down to freezing and it might snow tonight. Rrrrrrr!

I went to give blood today, but they close an half hour before I had signed up. Also I'm still rather congested and I wonder if they would have even let me go through with it. So once again, through events I could not control, I didn't give blood. I have never yet given blood. I want to! I think it's a very good thing to do! I know I kinda owe people after what happened to my mom a few years ago. I don't know exactly how much blood she used, but it was a lot!!!

Ok, tomorrow is the Geo Class field trip. I hope it's fun as well as worth points. I hope it's not cold!!!!

No comments: