Hey, guess what everybody! It's June! It's warm. It's sunny. It's beautiful!
Yesterday my friend Lacie and I went around enjoying the weather. First we went to the park and tried to play frizby. Ok, so I admit I've never been the Chicago, but Rexburg, ID, could give it its run for its money for the title of The Windy City. We finally had to give up on frizby all together. Then we went around bullying kids off playground equipment. JUST KIDDING! No, we wanted to use the swings, but everytime one would become available a kid would rush out in front of us and take it. So Lacie was hatching a plan to get them all to get off and give them to us. But we were nice and waited. In the end we only swang for about five minutes because we told eachother to do tricks and ended up getting eachother seasick. After the park we went to the Snow (music building) and jazzed out on the pianos together. Fun fun.
Lacie is photogenic and likes having her picture taken. The weather and lighting was perfect and I like taking photos. So we went to the beautiful school gardens and I took pictures. Snap snap snap snap.... it was a lot of fun and we got some really good ones! Conciquently we took the camera back and uploaded them onto her computer and the internet (some). Then we finished off the evening playing Phase Ten with Sarah and Jason.
Today should be warm again and for that I am extatic!
P.S. I know I've been praying for warmth, and so now it's going to get HOT. Oops! I'll pray for it to stay in the upper 70's lower 80's from now on. (I don't think it'll work. Sorry.)
P.P.S. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment