Yesterday was Wet Day. It rained. I took a shower. I went swimming. I took another shower.
I'm riding a roller coaster. One day I'm happy. The next day I'm really down. One day I'm enjoying life, the next day I want to quit school and get a job doing something I really love. I really feel deprived of fun. I don't go anywhere except grocery shopping. I don't do anything but homework, work, and bum. (I hate bumming!) If I do do something it costs money. Aaaarggghh!
But today is a good day. I'm enjoying today. I think maybe it helps that it's sunny and warm. The last week or two it's been rainy and cold. I'm not exaggerating. It's June and it's acting like April in Missouri. Global Warming? Yeah right! It's more like Global Chilling. If you believe in that hogwash.
I make the best personal friend. I'm becoming an expert at talking to myself. No wait. I already am. I just practice a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment