Saturday, May 17, 2008

Watched Prince Caspian. IT WAS AWESOME!

Bonjourno!

Yesterday was the best Friday I've had in a LONG time! Relaxing, fun, sunny! The weather was perfect; sunny, warm, breezy. I got out of two classes early, and one of my roommates and I went and watched Prince Caspian. AWESOME MOVIE! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD and I can see it again. The tulips are blooming, the trees are budding, the air is warming, and I've had too much sugar. (we arrived to our show time for PC and it was sold out, so we went to Cold Stones while we waited. Icecream deliciouso!)

Yeah, well it's now Saturday and I've got to finish all the homework I DIDN'T do yesterday. Funny how one day makes up for the last. Well it's still beautiful outside and I've had a full night's sleep, so we'll see how the day goes from here.

1 comment:

Smile It's Yummy! said...

Join the Birthday Club at Coldstone and get free icecream! Yay!
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/birthday/birthday_club.aspx