There is no spring in Idaho. We went from like 50 degree weather to like 75-80 degrees. Cold to hot! My body hasn't had time to adjust. I'm dying, aaaaaaah! (jk)
So being on the activity committee means I get to help plan the ward welcome party: food, games, fliers, the while shebang. We're hoping to plan a rafting trip sometime this semester. Yipee!!!
Memorial Day weekend is coming up and I'm sooooo excited! I get a three day weekend in Salt Lake with my sister. I was hoping to see my dad and brothers too, but they're off the California instead. I wish I could go to California. Sigh.....
I'm watching the incredibles right now, my roomate's never seen it before, and I'm really thinking "I wish I could run on water!"
Peach-white grape juice is so good! Sorry, just a random thought. So are cheese sandwiches!
yeah....
No comments:
Post a Comment