Today has been the first day in what feels like FOREVER when I got to semi-relax. It was nice. But even so, I can't get my body to sleep later than nine. I woke up this morning with "It had better be after 8, at LEAST, or I'm going to kick something" because I was soooooooooo determined to sleep in.
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO! (you: "Doctor who?")
I'm going to make a list of ten things I love. The first ten things that pop into my head.
1. I love long, warm showers.
2. I love computers for the awesome things they help us do.
3. I love family and home and that "I know. I understand. I think like, live like, like like you" that family members have that no one else does.
4. I love comfy beds and egg shell mattresses!!
5. I love good food. Tonight namely on my mind: Sea food, fruit, and milk.
6. I love good books! Live every adventure, every dream!
7. I love baggy/warm hoodies. The most comfortable thing possible to wear.
8. I love a sense of HUMOR.
9. I love chocolate.
10. I love BEING CREATIVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment