It's attempted to snow, three days in a row now. Ok, so it has snowed, but it all succeeded in melting before the next morning. Last night was the most energetic attempt. HUGE flakes falling like they do in those snow globes. Beeeeeaaaautiful!
I read fast! I've a book in 5 hours the other day! I need to go get a library card for the public library here so that I can actually have a decent selection. (BYUI carries mostly Romances in their fiction sections.)
I understand what makes a starving artist a starving artist. We forget about food. We buy art materials rather than edibles. Every Monday/Wednesday I eat Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast at 5 pm. Oh well. We drink in the beauty around us for compensation.
Midterms are almost here! Man! This semester is going fast! (But not fast enough!)
Take pots and pans and cups and make a tower! See how high you can stack it! It's almost as fun as dominos!
Speaking of dominos, I need to play a good game of dominos or cards. Love cards!
-"I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier..."
No comments:
Post a Comment