I'm going to try a new tactic. Apparently my body can adapt itself to be able to do things in its sleep, when the thing is a repetitive action. Such as how I used to walk to the bathroom in my sleep. And then, during seminary I used to be able to sit up and tell mom I was awake... without waking up. NOW I'm turning my alaram off in my sleep. I have an 8 am class Tues and Thurs, and I have twice woken up at almost 9 am with my alarm in my hand, turned off. Aaaah! Fortunately it is a class where attendance isn't take. However, the teacher often teaches things not in the text and puts that on the test. So I have to get notes from someone. Rrrrrgh! I'm going to put my alarm on the opposite side of the room from me, and that way I'll have to get up and the the blood pumping. Also if my roommates get made for me not turning it off right away I'll have even more insentive to get out of bed. We'll see how this goes.
Yesterday I was busy ALL day! I got up at 8:30 amd worked on a drawing and a paper. Then I had class from 10:15 to 12:15. I ran home, finished my drawing, and went to my class at 2:00. I got out of class at about 5:00, came home and ate my first meal of the day, and then headed to the library to print off my test for LT. I then went to FHE. After FHE I went to Music Outlet. After Music Outlet I came home and did my test. After journaling and scripture study I got to bed at about 12:30 am. EARLY! (well, compared to last week)
I finally got my new debit card AND pin #, so this afternoon I'm heading out to find a place that will cut lenses for my new glasses. Over the past several weeks ChloƩ has assured me that I do INDEED need them! My only problem is that I have to activate the card with an ATM machine. I thought I new where one was on campus, but it didn't like my card. So now I have to find a DIFFERENT one, off campus somewhere. By the grocery store maybe?
Well, it's not going to work for me to go to SLC this weekend. Phooey! But atleast I got a ticket to the Halloween Concert!!!! I'm so excited! They sold out so quickly I barely managed to get one! I'm going to the last showing the last night (Halloween Night to be exact). I'm actually glad I'm going to that showing, because it's the FINALE, oui? It should be good! The theme is Pirates of the Caribbean this year.
Well, I gtg to work.
Cheerio's
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
It's ALARMING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment