Monday, September 29, 2008

Shweet!

And another week begins. Hardy har har.

This past week I have had trouble getting into the right mood for drawing. I tried several times but we never able to get it to click. Conciquently I got up early early to do something this morning. As it's homework, I really had no choice. I used the inspiration of desperation and got SOMETHING out of it. But I hated it. Oh well.

I'm excited, because the plan for FHE tonight is to play capture the flag or sardines, and I've been wanting to do something active and fun for a while now. After FHE Chloe and I are going to go the Music Outlet which is a fun thing too. Yay for free activities.

My dumb FAFSA is still "processing". It was competed before school started, but then I had to do "varification" and it's been plunking along slowly ever since. I'm a bit paranoid about money right now, hense why my phone isn't on. But at the same time I know tuition and housing, etc. are already paid for and I have food and a full tank of gas. No worries.

So I've added to my weekly routine: Music Outlet on Mondays, Writing Workshop on Thursdays, and Staduim Singing on Sundays.

No comments: