Here we are again. It's after 1:30 a.m. and I'm waiting for paint to dry. My project isn't going too well, but I suppose that is to be expected because I'm half asleep. I wish I could pull out my blow-drier and speed this whole thing up, but hot air will warp this paint and ruin the whole thing, so.... we wait. And try to entertain ourselves and stay awake. At least my roommate Sarah is also still awake and working. But she's working, so she can't help entertain us. And if we were to try and entertain her, we'd be annoying. We as in me + you (my audience). Yes. You get 50% of the blame. Why? Because I feel like it. I'm not completely in my right mind right now, so I couldn't possibly take all that blame. That leaves you. Random person.
I have three final project, and a final test tomorrow. I have completed one whole class so far. I am done with work. After tomorrow I'll have two tests left and a make-up lecture. And then I'm done with school for the semester. Lovely.
I'm eating chocolate to give me energy and I think it's making my sick to my stomache because I'm too tired.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...........
Yeah. Moving to something more interesting now. Cheers.
-K
No comments:
Post a Comment