Saturday, July 3, 2010

I guess it's time to buy new shoes...

So my shoes are... falling apart. My flats, my year-old flats, are dying. Well, one of them is. The other one is still fine. The other though, has a huge hole in the toe and a huge hole in the heel. The hole in the toe lets in all kinda of rocks and junk off the ground. Also, when I walk on tarred asphalt in the heat of the day, I come back with black toes. It's really sad, because I love these shoes. And it's wacky that one of the shoes is still in fine condition. I can see cracks on the soles though, where the holes appeared on the holey shoe. So it's bound to head in the same direction.

And then my tennis shoes are starting to get worn out too. The heels on the inside of the shoes is wearing back to the stuffing, and the rubber trim around the base of the shoes is coming loose from the shoe. Sad day.






I've been shopping around online, looking for new shoes. Simply put I HATE how expensive shoes are. But I have found some that I'm leaning toward. I have also found some that I'm not EVEN thinking about buying, but they look cool so I'm gonna share those too. Let me know what you think.

These are the flats that I am actually thinking about:


These are just fun ;) :

No comments: