So I really wish that I could've been home for Thanksgiving, to see my family, celebrate my sister's birthday, and attend my nephew's baby blessing, but things just didn't work out, so instead I got to spend the week with one of my roommates and her family. I really had a lot of fun. My roommate's native area is a little south of Preston, Idaho, about an 1/2 hr from Logan, UT. Back in a small valley tucked away in the mountains. Very beautiful! They live on a little dairy farm and are surrounded by lots of relative. I'm very grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving Break '09
Hello everybody. This is Kate, checking in after the Thanksgiving holiday. I got to spend a whole week away from Rexburg and school--well, I still had a bit of hw that couldn't be left behind--and it was a huge break. I can't believe it's already over. Now I've just gotta survive the last couple hectic weeks of school and I'm home for the rest of the winter. CHRISTMAS!!!
So I really wish that I could've been home for Thanksgiving, to see my family, celebrate my sister's birthday, and attend my nephew's baby blessing, but things just didn't work out, so instead I got to spend the week with one of my roommates and her family. I really had a lot of fun. My roommate's native area is a little south of Preston, Idaho, about an 1/2 hr from Logan, UT. Back in a small valley tucked away in the mountains. Very beautiful! They live on a little dairy farm and are surrounded by lots of relative. I'm very grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me!





So I really wish that I could've been home for Thanksgiving, to see my family, celebrate my sister's birthday, and attend my nephew's baby blessing, but things just didn't work out, so instead I got to spend the week with one of my roommates and her family. I really had a lot of fun. My roommate's native area is a little south of Preston, Idaho, about an 1/2 hr from Logan, UT. Back in a small valley tucked away in the mountains. Very beautiful! They live on a little dairy farm and are surrounded by lots of relative. I'm very grateful to them for taking me in and putting up with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment