Sunday, November 15, 2009

Celebration of Saliva

So, there is a website that I love to visit every once in a while. It's called the Pioneer Woman (http://thepioneerwoman.com/). I love the site for several different reasons. Other than the fact that it's a beautiful site with amazing taste I love the several different things the author--Ree Drummond--writes about. On her site she talks about cooking, photography, homeschooling, life on a rustic ranch, and many other fun, funny, and fascinating topics. Today I want to bring you in on my love of her recipes! Ree has so many mouth watering recipes on her site, and she documents them each with photos of their entire process of preparation. So not only do they sound good, but your mouth waters just LOOKING at them! So at this point, I'm going to share a few of these my favorite, juicy, definitely-want-to-try-one-day recipes with you. (all photography is courtesy of the original website)

Mushrooms stuffed with Brie!
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/mushrooms-stuffed-with-brie/



Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/10/chocolate-truffles-with-sea-salt/



Blackberry Ice Cream
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/blackberry-ice-cream-part-1/



Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/07/molten-chocolate-lava-cake/



Peach Crisp with Maple Cream Sauce
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/07/peach_crisp_wit/



Spicy Orange Garlic Shrimp
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/11/spicy-orange-garlic-shrimp/



Quesadillas de Camerones
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/09/quesadillas-de-camarones/



White Chicken Enchiladas
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/11/white-chicken-enchiladas/



Olive Cheese Bread
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/olive_cheese_br/


No comments: