Contradiction, contradiction, contradiction, and yes.
Life is crashing to an end! The sky has fallen out of the sun! I feel my blood chilling and my brain broiling! To be or not to be that is le question, oui? Tu chez, tu chez! Wo is smee! Wo, wo, wo is smee! ("pant pant pant")
Feeling sorry for yourself? Well, try our new bottle dose product of "forget yourself" and feel your very heart of depressingly dark coal melt into bubbles. Here at the T.H.A.N.G. we dress to impress, and would like to prove you wrong about all preconcieved notions of self-pity! No, this is not a Love Potion #9, nor is it a dulling-sleeping draft. With a healthy dose of our "forget yourself", once every few days or so your wildest, and definitely brightest, dreams will surely come true! Try us, try us and you may... try us, try us and you may say:
"COWABUNGA!"
WARNING: try this at home!
And people think that life is hard.
And I suppose that would make them right.
But besides that...
I love hot chocolate with rich, canned milk. I love when you're drawing and your pencil makes miraculous things happen that you didn't think you could do. I love reading a good, satisfying, book. The kind that makes you want to snuggle deep under a blanket in the sunshine and drift away, seamlessly, soundlessly. I love toast and jam with milk. I love hot pie with new york vanilla ice cream that just melts ontop. I love sudden cloud burst. I love sun rays. The ones that streak through the cracks in the clouds, illuminted by water particles all the way to the ground where they light up the earth like natural golden spot lights. I love swimming in ponds and lakes with a few good friends. I love canoing, and the exhiliration that comes when you're stearing and you see a bend in the river up ahead! I love cuddling a cuddly cat and letting it purr and nuzzle my chin and stretch its paws against my collarbone. I love watching new born kittens play, innocent and full of energy. The harmless bites, that rompus chases. The sudden bushy tailed, wide eyed and started surprises that leave them shooting back just to skid around and charge again. I love laying awake and listening to the crickets singing. I love chasing fireflies. I love wondering about my one-day husband, and my one-day children. How we'll meet. How they'll look. Their names, their faces, their smiles. Their laughter. I love closing my eyes and pretending I'm in the places I see in pictures. Standing on the edge of the waterfall cliffs in Brazil, feeling the mist in my face and the thrill of the shear drop at my feet. Or walking through the crowded markets of India or Morocco, with sweat, leather, spices, and oils scenting the air. Or dancing jigs at an Irish festival, clapping my hands, tapping my feet to the fast and fietsy fiddle music. Laughing, telling tall tales, commenting on nothingnesses. Or riding horses along the beach in New Zealand. Drinking hot-cocoa and people watching at a cafe in Paris. I love waking up just in time to see the sunrise, even if I fall back to sleep again. I love stretching. The sweet, twisty, relieving feeling of stretching. When it send ripples up your spine and your toes twitch with pleasure. I love looking at my self in the mirror and saying, with a completely serious face, something utterly ridiculous in an absurd British accent and then walking away before bursting into loud guffaws. I love running so hard that you feel this weightless, giddy sensation wash over you. I love greeting people in the morning. I like saying hi more than goodbye. Sometimes i just prefer to slip away. But there's something fun about greeting people in the morning. I love running my hands through my hair. It's soft and silky and relaxes me. (not some vain thing mind). I love the good eccentrics. The ones that do the good things that no one would ever have thought of. The silly, odd, fun and cheerful things. I love milk. Oh, I love a good, deep, cold glass of milk! And then letting out a deep sigh after a long sip. I love faery wings and water lilies and dew. I love gummy bears and babies cheeks and fun socks. I love swords and military metals and fishing poles. I love watching the water trails behind motor boats. I love watching duck and geese on the water. I love listening to the geese as they fly overhead. I love capris and t-shirts. I love toffee. I love pistachios. I love listening to foreigners speak English in their own accents and with their own speach uniqunesses. I love children's non-nonsensical stories. I love sticking my feet out either side of the covers. I love food still hot: mashed potatoes, bread, beans, french fries, pie, sausage... I love fruit! Fruit juice. Fruit pie. Fruit preserves. Fruit yogurt. Fruit raw. Fruit salad. Fruit pizza. Fruit jerky.
I love my family and friends and this world. I love how many blessings and talents and choices I have. I love succeeding and accomplishing and growing and learning. I love it when I find out about something I'd never even concieved of before.
I love life.
I love love.
_
And people think that life is hard.
And I suppose that would make them right.
But besides that...
I love hot chocolate with rich, canned milk. I love when you're drawing and your pencil makes miraculous things happen that you didn't think you could do. I love reading a good, satisfying, book. The kind that makes you want to snuggle deep under a blanket in the sunshine and drift away, seamlessly, soundlessly. I love toast and jam with milk. I love hot pie with new york vanilla ice cream that just melts ontop. I love sudden cloud burst. I love sun rays. The ones that streak through the cracks in the clouds, illuminted by water particles all the way to the ground where they light up the earth like natural golden spot lights. I love swimming in ponds and lakes with a few good friends. I love canoing, and the exhiliration that comes when you're stearing and you see a bend in the river up ahead! I love cuddling a cuddly cat and letting it purr and nuzzle my chin and stretch its paws against my collarbone. I love watching new born kittens play, innocent and full of energy. The harmless bites, that rompus chases. The sudden bushy tailed, wide eyed and started surprises that leave them shooting back just to skid around and charge again. I love laying awake and listening to the crickets singing. I love chasing fireflies. I love wondering about my one-day husband, and my one-day children. How we'll meet. How they'll look. Their names, their faces, their smiles. Their laughter. I love closing my eyes and pretending I'm in the places I see in pictures. Standing on the edge of the waterfall cliffs in Brazil, feeling the mist in my face and the thrill of the shear drop at my feet. Or walking through the crowded markets of India or Morocco, with sweat, leather, spices, and oils scenting the air. Or dancing jigs at an Irish festival, clapping my hands, tapping my feet to the fast and fietsy fiddle music. Laughing, telling tall tales, commenting on nothingnesses. Or riding horses along the beach in New Zealand. Drinking hot-cocoa and people watching at a cafe in Paris. I love waking up just in time to see the sunrise, even if I fall back to sleep again. I love stretching. The sweet, twisty, relieving feeling of stretching. When it send ripples up your spine and your toes twitch with pleasure. I love looking at my self in the mirror and saying, with a completely serious face, something utterly ridiculous in an absurd British accent and then walking away before bursting into loud guffaws. I love running so hard that you feel this weightless, giddy sensation wash over you. I love greeting people in the morning. I like saying hi more than goodbye. Sometimes i just prefer to slip away. But there's something fun about greeting people in the morning. I love running my hands through my hair. It's soft and silky and relaxes me. (not some vain thing mind). I love the good eccentrics. The ones that do the good things that no one would ever have thought of. The silly, odd, fun and cheerful things. I love milk. Oh, I love a good, deep, cold glass of milk! And then letting out a deep sigh after a long sip. I love faery wings and water lilies and dew. I love gummy bears and babies cheeks and fun socks. I love swords and military metals and fishing poles. I love watching the water trails behind motor boats. I love watching duck and geese on the water. I love listening to the geese as they fly overhead. I love capris and t-shirts. I love toffee. I love pistachios. I love listening to foreigners speak English in their own accents and with their own speach uniqunesses. I love children's non-nonsensical stories. I love sticking my feet out either side of the covers. I love food still hot: mashed potatoes, bread, beans, french fries, pie, sausage... I love fruit! Fruit juice. Fruit pie. Fruit preserves. Fruit yogurt. Fruit raw. Fruit salad. Fruit pizza. Fruit jerky.
I love my family and friends and this world. I love how many blessings and talents and choices I have. I love succeeding and accomplishing and growing and learning. I love it when I find out about something I'd never even concieved of before.
I love life.
I love love.
1 comment:
Yes! The second installment!
I love your posts. You put everything so perfectly!! So much better at descriptions than me. More, write more!!
My word: sorchelo (sounds Spanish)
Sentence: She grabbed her sorchelo and, with a flourish, slashed up her opponent's pants.
Post a Comment