New glasses, new glasses, I have thee, new glasses.
I seest the board and I markest the street.
No cars can now hit me. I walk a straight line.
In distant off lands I detect all their sneaking,
and I need not squint harder or higher or low.
I readest the sign that says "We're Closed. Go away."
I findest the light on each dim, cloudy day!
And I actually notice, as unlike before,
when my lenses are dirty or scratched up or poor.
So, oh dear blessed glasses, that sitteth in place,
I thank thee, for now I can see my own face!
I seest the board and I markest the street.
No cars can now hit me. I walk a straight line.
In distant off lands I detect all their sneaking,
and I need not squint harder or higher or low.
I readest the sign that says "We're Closed. Go away."
I findest the light on each dim, cloudy day!
And I actually notice, as unlike before,
when my lenses are dirty or scratched up or poor.
So, oh dear blessed glasses, that sitteth in place,
I thank thee, for now I can see my own face!
p.s. For all you Doctor Who (BEST TV show out there. One of the few real and good ones left) fans out there:
1 comment:
This is awesome, Katrina!! And hilarious. And your new glasses make you look sexy!!!
Post a Comment