Saturday, January 7, 2012
Faery Tale
Tonight I miss the dream world of my childhood. With faeries and sprites, wood elves and water nymphs. Where you can actually taste moon light, dance on the surface of a pond, and be crowned with a circlet of iridescent dew drops. Where you curl up on on thick, soft moss beside a small bonfire, singing hauntingly sweet lullabies to the lilting fiddle and fairy pipes, and wink at the stars between the gently swaying silver tree tops overhead. I miss the wild and exotic flavor of magic. The feel of deeply breathing fresh, living air. Smelling a tale to be told on the breeze. I miss feeling free to believe anything could happen and it would be a dream come true. I want to capture that again. I want my own faery tale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment