Monday, April 28, 2008

That's Amoré!

BONJOURNO!

So I just started the first day of my second week of my second semester at BYU-Idaho. The first week was......
.........long.

But hey, it's like in the seventies right now! Yeah! You read me! (last week it was like in the 30's and it snowed Wednesday. Common! It's almost MAY!!!) It's sunny. It's breezy. My classes are over for the day. And i'm feeling PEACHY!

So I got a call Saturday night. My sister, Amethyst, FINALLY got OFFICIALLY engaged. Mrs. Nathan Harmston (sp?). The date is set for August, and will be in the St. Louis Temple. Yay! MO! Her engagement ring is white gold with a diamond flanked by an emerald and a sapphire. Her wedding colors.... blue, green, and a HINT (ask her. :P ) of purple. So far, in my family:

1. Every married/engaged person has a sapphire ring, and
2. their wedding colors were green and blue.

Me? (well, I'm not engaged yet) but I want something different. I kinda like red and gold and firy colors. Like India wedding things. Je ne sais pas. We'll see. :D


I love swingy/swoony music (Sinatra, Martin, Bublé) and have been listening to that sort of stuff a lot lately. I love "That's Amoré".

"When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, it's amoré!"


p.s. check out the website I made! (it's not MINE, I made it for a company, so they might change it. They can do anything they want to with it. :( Still, I origionally made it. http://www.exploringamerica.com


- Cheers!

No comments: